Monday 6 October 2014

Alfie's holiday to the Gower

Alfie's Holiday in the Gower.

What an amazing holiday we had in the Gower, I would recommend this beautiful place to any dog owner as there, is lots of places to take your dogs for some lovely walks, most of the  beaches are dog friendly which is great and it is just beautiful.

We stayed on a camp site called the 'Three Cliffs' oh my goodness the view from our tent WOW!!! it was amazing as you will see from the photo's. The Three Cliff's beach is where we spent most of our day, chilling and relaxing while Alfie played in the sea and he swam for the first time. Oh he was so good and once he started he didn't stop. 

















Please leave your comments if you have a dog that loves to swim or if you have been to the Gower and you can share your stories or if you know where we could go on holiday next that is great for dog.

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving your comments as I love to read them.

Vicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx