Monday 28 July 2014

11 month old Alfie

Where has the time gone??? 

I can't believe Alfie is nearly 1 years old. 

So what has been happening in the life of Alfie over the last couple of months. Where do I begin.!! 

At the moment we are in the middle of moving house which has not been going very smoothly. 7 months down the line and we are just about to move in our new house. So Alfie has been sleeping at my mums for the last 3-4 months and occasional stays with us as we are staying at my husband's mum and dads. I must say though Alfie has been amazing, he is such a chilled out dog and seems to take it all in his stride. I am so lucky, but it is all coming to an end soon 1 more week and we can be a family again. 

Alfie is still continuing with obedience class at Kathy Bells in Stoke on Trent and is doing really well, he has just been moved in to the advance class. :) My little man is growing up to fast. After he turns 1 he will be going to fly ball class which I am so excited about, which will help him keep fit. 

Alfie has been on his first camping holiday to Weston Super Mare just for the weekend but what an amazing time we had. I will do a post with all this holiday photos. This weekend is doodle weekend  where he will be meeting his brothers and sisters. I am so excited I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees them again. So we are traveling to Porlock, Minehead way again just for the weekend and I will put up a post of what he gets up to. :) 

Look at these before and after pictures. 

6 weeks old

11 months

He is such an Amazing dog and look how handsome he is, I truly recommend a Goldendoodle to any one as his temperament is brilliant and he is so loving and not having with me fully for the last couple of months has been truly horrible. Alfie is my friend, my little man, my dogbert and I love him to bits but enough of me getting all mushy.

Thank you for reading, please leave a comment below as I love to read them. 

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx