Thursday 24 July 2014

Alfie's Routine

Alfie’s Routine

I have just found this from when I first had Alfie and I did not up loaded it. This was the routine I was trying to implement, but nothing ever goes so smoothly . 

I am trying to get him in to a routine ready for when I go back to work, so I can manage his naps and toileting.


6.30-Alfie wakes up

7.00 –Breakfast

7-10 Play time and Training

10-Walk

11-Nap time Alfie sleeps about 2 and half hours ish

1.30-Dinner

1.30-4 Play time and Training

4 –Walk

5-Nap

6.30-7ish-Tea

7-10-Play time and Training

10-Walk

11-Bed

I take him to the toilet when he wakes up after play time, about 15 minutes after he has had food and 30 minutes to an hour in between, as it depends on how much he has been drinking. This routine will change when I go back to work but I wanted Alfie to have set times in the crate so he could get use to it.


This routine won’t work for everyone, as you have to decide a routine what will work for you and your puppy and this will take time as you need to get to know your puppy, so don’t worry.

Thank you for reading my blog, please leave me a comment at the bottom as I love to read them and let me know if you have ideas about what you would like me to write about.


Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx