Sunday 15 September 2013

Choosing Our Puppy

Choosing Our Puppy

Well we are home from a fabulous weekend away in Minehead with my husband. We have met Mary who is amazing, spending 3 hours sitting in the puppy pen with 10 lovely playful puppies having a cup of tea, talking about everything  J Mary listen to everything we had to say and answered all of our questions especially about the Parvovirus, Mary is keeping our puppy for an extra week so Mary can give him his first jab, so that he will have a stronger immune system before he comes home. We have left Mary’s home feeling excited, confident, reassured but also a little deflated as we wanted to take him home today.


Well as you can guess we have pick our beautiful Golden doodle but we are not say who it is just yet it’s a surprise J but I will be writing an introduction blog as soon as we get him. So how did we pick him, well it was the hard decision ever but we did it in the end.  We had a choice between 3 boys and Mary coloured the tops of their head so we could distinguish between them, we sat on a rug in the puppy pen and all these little puppies ran over to us and started to jump over us and play tug of war it was very over whelming but also so much fun. Dinner time came and we watched how the boys interacted with each other, then once they finished they dropped like fly’s, fast asleep within seconds and one of the boys fell asleep right by us and I stroked him for ages while he was asleep. We decided we wanted a straight coated puppy so when they all woke up I picked up one of the boys and my husband picked up the other and our little man licked me and my husband and we said yes this is the one. J


Mary also let us go and see him again today before we went home which was great, we could sit and watch our little man and see how he behaved with his brothers and sisters. He is lovely, and we are so happy it’s a shame we have to wait 4 weeks now until we get him, I will be counting down the days and Mary said she will still send us photos so we can continue to watch him grow.


Thank you for reading my blog please leave a comment at the bottom as love to read them.


Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog^^ Because I love dogs!!! Haaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Agnes Lu

      Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my blog. I love dogs to and I am so excited to be getting one very soon :)

      Vicky xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx