Friday 13 September 2013

Picking Our Puppy

Picking Our Puppy

Well it is Friday again and I have just received my next lot of photos of these beautiful 5 week old puppies and they look so big. Mary has told me that they have been exploring their outside paddock and have been having lots of fun.


I can’t believe that this is the weekend that I and my husband are travelling down to Minehead to meet Mary and the puppies. It has gone so quickly. I can’t believe we are going to meet OUR Puppy but the only problem is which one??? I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time, this is a huge decision and I am hoping that the puppy will choose us. My plan of action is to sit in a corner and wait for our puppy to come to us; well that’s what I’m hoping to do should I say.


Well a 3 and half hour drive from Newcastle-under-lyme awaits us tomorrow but on the plus side we will be staying in a lovely B&B overlooking the sea in Minehead and it will be lovely to spend time with my husband. I will be taking lots of photos of the puppies and I will post them as soon as I get back home.

Thank you for reading my blog and let me know if you have just got a puppy and let me know what your strategy was by leaving your comment at the bottom.


Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    The puppies look super cute...Hope you find the right one ! I always recommend my friends to choose the naughtiest and playful one than a much sitting in corner pup :)
    Happy choosing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gaun

      Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I will be writing an introduction blog as soon as I get my little man. :)

      Vicky xxx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx