Thursday 5 September 2013

Next Instalment

Next Instalment

I have received more beautiful picture of the puppies. I love that I have received pictures once a week; we have been able to watch them grow though the photos. I can’t believe in one more week now and I will be able pick ours it has taken a long time to get here, I have been waiting 2 years now and it can’t come quick enough. Going to Minehead in Somerset for the day, it is going to take us about 3 hours to get there, a mini adventure but I can’t wait and I am going to take lots of photos.

Auntie babysitting the puppies giving mummy a break. Puppies are 4 weeks old now. :)





Please leave me a comment at the bottom and let me know if you are picking or collecting a puppy soon and what breed of dog are you having.

Vicky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx