Friday 30 August 2013

Puppy's Development

Puppy’s Development

I have read all the information about the puppies that I received from Mary and I can’t believe the stages of development the puppies go through and how important these stages are for the puppy’s future. I really recommend that if you are thinking about getting a puppy that you read some information about their development.


After I read the information it made me think about puppy farms/mills and puppies that are breed in horrible environments and the effect it has on the puppy’s and their development as they grow in to adult dogs, causing variety of behaviour problems e.g. aggressive, withdrawn or a puppy could have severe anxiety problems. Puppy farms must be stopped. I decided to look on the internet for some information about how we can stop puppy farms and found this by the "Kennel Club" which tells you what to look at for and how we can help put a stop to it.



A few things to remember when buying a puppy:-
  • ·         Never buy a puppy without seeing it with its mother.
  • Accept NO excuses, although you will hear plenty!

  • ·         Never buy a puppy from a pet shop. 
  • No ethical breeder would EVER sell a litter to a pet shop.

  • ·         Insist on visiting the breeder's home.
  • Don't fall for the kind offer of delivery or meeting you half way - there is a reason they don't want you to see where the puppies come from  

Thank you for reading my blog please leave me a comment at the bottom and tell me if you have had any experience with puppy farms.


Vicky xx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dogs Circle

    Yes Defiantly :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Havenridge Goldendoodle! Fine the best mini and medium goldendoodles puppies for sale. 50% discount on mini goldendoodle puppies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx