Monday 26 August 2013

Puppy Photo's

Puppies

Well I have received my second lot of photos from Mary my breeder, of the beautiful puppies with their mum Maisy. They are 2 weeks old now and Mary has told me that they have started to open their eyes. I can’t believe I will be collecting our puppy in just a couple of weeks because they are still so small. I have a ranged to go and see Mary and the puppies on the 14th September and they will be 5 weeks old and this will give us a chance meet Mary, Maisy the Golden doodle and give us a chance to pick our puppy. How we are going to choose? Gosh knows! But I and my husband are so excited to meet everyone.

Mary has also given us an information puppy pack telling us what she does with the puppies at home, feeding times, what food she feeds them and about the stages of development puppies go through in the first few months which I found really helpful and what I find great about Mary is she is just at the end of the telephone if you need to ask a question.



I have found this information on “Google” about stages of development for puppies which might help you http://www.paws.org/puppy-developmental-stages.html

Thank you for reading my blog please feel free to leave me a comment at the bottom and let me know if this website was helpful for you.


Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx