Tuesday 13 August 2013

Puppy

Puppy


I have fantastic news my puppy has been born, Yeah, me and my husband are so excited. I received an e-mail from my breeder Mary today and she explained that Maisy the golden doodle is doing great and she has had 10 beautiful puppies which arrived on Sunday 11th August 2013. Mary wanted to make sure all the puppies were doing well before she contacted anyone; Mary also sent me a picture of Maisy with her beautiful babies. Now I have got to wait 8 weeks before my lovely puppy will be able to come home, I will be counting down the days.



Please leave a comment at the bottom and tell me if you have got a little puppy.

Thank you for taking time to read my blog

Vicky xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Vicky xx